|“||The Central Office Battle Corps, "CROW". They're a big part of the reason Komui feels so threatened by Central. I've heard their strength is extraordinary.||”|
Corps (中央庁戦闘部隊, Chūōchō Sentō Butai), is an elite group of humans from Central who act as special enforcers. Though they are not endowed with Innocence, they possess unique skills and the ability to cast powerful spells to bind their enemies. Regular members of CROW are capable of temporarily hindering Akuma and preventing Exorcists from using their Innocence.
Crows are employed as enforcers by the Black Order. One of their task is subduing rebellious or fugitive exorcists. Crows have also been seen to be used for monitoring the actions of a suspect or a meeting to make sure that everything goes right.
If Crows fail a mission they were assigned with, they are sentenced to death. 
CROW uniforms are scarlet in color and emblazoned with the CROW emblem, a yellow double diamond shape with a darkened (usually red) center.
- Ceremonial robes: Ceremonial robes consist of scarlet, lose-fitting robes covering the whole body. The yellow-colored CROW emblem repeats on them three times: on the mask which cover the whole face, shoulders and is tipped with beads in front and back and at bottom of the robe. The sleeves are long enough to cover CROW's hands.
- Uniform with sleeves: The robe consist lose-fitting shirt with mandarin collar and CROW emblem on the chest. It has very wide and long sleeves. The belt has an CROW emblem as a clasp it also contains breads tipped with tassel attached at the back.
- Sleeveless uniform: The uniform consists a loose shirt with mandarin collar but is not sewed on the sides and has no sleeves, said upper clothing is fastened with a belt (with CROW emblem as a clasp) in the waist. The uniform also contains loose fitting trousers (finished with CROW emblem) and sandals (in some cases boots). CROW members also use bandages or stripes of long and wide material to either cover the breasts if the member is a female or torso if a member is male. The robe is sometimes complete with a cape and wide-brimmed hat (with CROW emblem on top) with veil which covers CROW member face.
- Uniform with loose hood: The mask which covers the face is strapped at the back of users head and has a CROW emblem the upper part of the uniform has long sleeves and a 'loose' hood. The upper part is knee long and is fastened with a belt(with CROW emblem as a clasp) in the waist. The uniform also contains dark-colored, tight-fitting trousers - ending before the ankles and sandals.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
Members of CROW have shown considerable aptitude in using spells and incantations, to the extent of being able to create barriers that can hold Level 3 Akuma at bay. The full potential of CROW remains unknown.
Using spell strips bearing symbols that translate to things such as "explode" and "destroy", CROW members can unleash several destructive attacks.
- Secret Art - Black-winged Flame Spirit (黒羽焔气, Kureha Nenki): The user clutches a spell strip with an explosive seal on it in their hand, empowering their arm and fist with explosive energy, then release it on the chosen target by punching, resulting in an eruption of flames.
- Flame Wings (炎羽, En Ba): After covering the target in a multitude of destructive spell strips bearing the symbol for "flame", one or more CROW activate the strips, resulting in a flaming explosion.
Using spell strips bearing symbols that translate to such things as "bind" and "restrict"/"forbid", CROW members can keep Akuma at bay and even prevent Exorcists from using their Innocence.
- Secret Spell - Binding Wings (縛羽, Shibari Bane): In the midst of battle, dozens of spell strips can be summoned and used to form a ring around the target that causes their body to feel heavy, and can also be commanded to lash out to further subdue the target. The spell can also be used in a calmer setting with more precision, and can be used to bind an Exorcist's Innocence.
- Protection Wing (衛羽, Mamori Bane): Spell strips bearing a defensive seal can be summoned to form a ring around an individual or group of people that can temporarily prevent anyone and/or anything from entering or leaving the circle. The strips can also be stuck to solid surfaces so that the caster doesn't have to be present to keep the shield going.
- Restriction Wings (禁羽, Kinji Bane): Spell strips bearing a restraining seal form multi-layered barriers around the target. Before the spell is activated, the perimeters of the strips can be disrupted fairly easily, but once the spell is put into action, it lashes out violently with an electric attack that subdues the target.
In addition to numerous types of talismans used for casting spells, CROW members have a variety of other tools and equipment at their disposal. Among their implements are:
- Ceremonial joss sticks: Joss sticks of unknown properties and purpose were seen being used when transporting Allen Walker, who had been bound with a restrictive spell.
- Ceremonial needles (式針, Shikihari): Long needles with tassles on the end that can be thrown like darts. They have some sort of restrictive spell cast on them, which causes the target pain and limits movement.
- Retractable wrist blades (Also called switchblades): Two short-range weapons in the form of retractable blades strapped to user's wrists and concealed beneath their wielder's clothing. Howard Link, a former member of CROW, has been shown using these frequently. In the anime, they were also used by former CROW members Madarao and Tokusa.
Current Members Edit
CROW members were accompagnying Malcolm C. Lvellie during the meeting of Allen Walker and Cross.
New CROWS were seen when they supervised Johnny Gill's Memory erasing. Lvelie has been seen accompagnied by a Crow member since Link has been missing.
|Transfered to inspectorship||Promoted to Exorcist|
Promoted to Exorcist