We aim for uniformity in our articles, wherever possible.
To achieve this, we like articles to follow a similar structure. This enables editors to always know what types of content could be added, and also enables readers to better navigate the wiki and find information. A list of detailed rules can be found here: Rules:General. We do recognise, however, not all headers will apply to all characters depending on the role they play in the series.
The layout of pages must have the info-box on the top-right side of a page.
In the case of chapter and episode pages, they must be named numerically, for example: "Episode 1; Chapter 1". They must not be named after the title of the episode/chapter, as this makes them harder for users to search for.
The format must preferably adhere to the following examples:
- Personal Statistics
- N.B.: Only objective facts based on the interpersonal relationships may be included here. This excludes suppositions and headcanons, such as 'seem' or 'may' statements, and also excludes retellings or summaries of arcs/events. Please also keep each character relationship to a maximum of three paragraphs in length.
- (List of Exorcists can go in any order, but must be formatted as h3 sub-headers)
- Black Order
- (List of Black Order members can go in any order, but must be formatted as h3 sub-headers)
- Noah Family
- (List of members of the Noah Family can go in any order, but must be formatted as h3 sub-headers)
- (List of Akuma can go in any order, but must be formatted as h3 sub-headers)
- Fallen Ones
- (List of Fallen Ones can go in any order, but must be formatted as h3 sub-headers)
- History Outline
Abilities and Powers Tab
- Powers and Abilities
- 2006 Anime
- Coloured Illustrations
- Hoshino's Instagram
- Major Battles
- Story Impact
- Chapter Notes
- Episode Notes