We aim for uniformity in our articles, wherever possible.
To achieve this, we like articles to follow a similar structure. This enables editors to always know what types of content could be added, and also enables readers to better navigate the wiki and find information. A list of detailed rules can be found here: Rules:General. We do recognise, however, not all headers will apply to all characters depending on the role they play in the series.
The layout of pages must have the info-box on the top-right side of a page.
In the case of chapter and episode pages, they must be named numerically, for example: "Episode 1; Chapter 1". They must not be named after the title of the episode/chapter, as this makes them harder for users to search for.
The format must preferably adhere to the following examples:
- Personal Statistics
- (List of Exorcists can go in any order, but must be formatted as h3 sub-headers)
- Black Order
- (List of Black Order members can go in any order, but must be formatted as h3 sub-headers)
- Noah Family
- (List of members of the Noah Family can go in any order, but must be formatted as h3 sub-headers)
- (List of Akuma can go in any order, but must be formatted as h3 sub-headers)
- Fallen Ones
- (List of Fallen Ones can go in any order, but must be formatted as h3 sub-headers)
- History Outline
Abilities and Powers Tab
- Powers and Abilities
- 2006 Anime
- Coloured Illustrations
- Hoshino's Instagram
- Major Battles
- Story Impact
- Chapter Notes
- Episode Notes